Sunday, December 03, 2006

K is for Knuts

Sometimes I go completely crazy.
Utterly, overly, amazingly nuts.
Sheerly, clearly, weirdly spacy.
I go so far as to hate my own guts.

On those days
I try to laze
About the house
But there is no doubt
That instead Id prefer
To break open my chair
And turn it inside out!

My mom tries to stop me
”Please honey relax.
Sit here for a bit
And have a small snack.”
"Oh phooey!" I say
As I spit out a chunk.
"I can’t eat a thing.
I’m too crazy!" KERPLUNK

My heads underwater.
I wish I were farther
Then here, then there.
Life just isn’t fair.
My homework's not done.
This game is no fun.
My friends are away.
There’s no one to play.
With me and I’m just going crazy!

Breathe......

It’s quiet now.
I’ve closed my eyes.
The dark is overwhelming.
I like it. It’s nice
To just sit and wait.
I think its really helping.

I don’t have to shout.
I don’t have to jump.
I don’t have to kick the molding.

Cause now I can see
It’s not just me.
Everyone's a little bit crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home